Sunday, March 13, 2011



Some people can't understand why when I say "My idol is dating someone? Great! I hope his relationship will last, he gets married with her and have dozens of kids!" because I'm someone who is not in favour of love, marriage and children..

Most people would get a little edgy the moment rumours about their idols surface.. It's normal, nothing wrong with that..

For me I just feel that it is impossible to stay popular and in the showbiz forever.. Wouldn't it be so lucky to find someone who loves you for who you are and not because of your celebrity status or looks? Humans tend to be forgetful.. The moment your popularity fades, soon you will be forgotten but!! There is still someone who stands by you.. Isn't it so wonderful? You may not be popular anymore but life still continues and the "someone" shares weal and woe with you..

I guess though I'm not in favour of the above 3 points that I mentioned, but some times I can't help becoming dreamy too..

Perhaps, it's because I'm afraid of getting hurt so I'm staying out of love's way..

Or it's because I just finished reading a shoujo manga so I'm having unrealistic romantic ideas again.

I need to draw a thick clear line between fantasy and reality.


~ 미셸♥려욱 ~ was treasuring e memories wif euu @ 2:37 AM