Wednesday, April 20, 2011



Argh.. Feel like withdrawing my letter.. Feeling very scared to move on but it's really too late now.. :(

And............ there's this cute guy that I really really really hope to get to know.. LOL!

Well.. He's one of those kinda office technicians.. Lol!

I always get this weird feeling when our eyes meet.. Somehow I feel that he is letting our eyes meet intentionally.. Then we would both smile shyly at each other.. Eh.. What's the point? Fun meh? Where got kick? Okay, maybe it's only my one-sided wishful thinking. He might not have any "feelings" invested in it. Just being polite. Lol!

I haven't seen him in a while and I finally saw him on Monday. I was back from buying lunch and he spotted me walking.. I saw him too but I didn't smile............ Yet..!

He was talking to someone then I could sense his eyes roving towards my direction.. When I walked directly in front of him, I turned to look at him and we started smiling at each other.. The person that was talking to him was in between us.. If he saw he would be wondering what is he(technician) smiling at?

I took notice of him because he looked like one of my friend.. A very cute friend.. =X

Oh btw.. He's a FT I think. Haha..


~ 미셸♥려욱 ~ was treasuring e memories wif euu @ 11:06 PM