A new start
I just started the baby steps of my career after graduation. I am not sure if I made the right or wrong decision in choosing this position and company. Regardless I am still thankful to be able to secure a job pretty quickly in these turbulent times.
Since everything is new, there are so many things to learn and look forward to. At this stage everything is still fresh and exciting. I have also caught glimpses of the tough expectations of the management. Fear not, I always tackle my challenges head-on.
Happy 1 month (to myself) on the job!
Time Management
Ever since I started work, I realized time management is very important. Its so much more important when compared to schooling, when time is more abundant. Its so tough to juggle between work, exercise and leisure. These are the 3 main pillars of my life that I cannot do without. Leisure time has to be further splitted between family and friends. Its so hard to make a decision sometimes when I can only choose between 1 or the other.
I think discipline is the key here. I have to make sure I follow my plans strictly; leaving on time so I wont be late, go for a run even though I am dead beat, arrange my outings and events and keeping to my promises. I feel very bad making my friends and loved ones sad when I promised I will be there but ended up missing the date.
I will exercise better time management! (pun intended)
And I failed my driving test :( Got to work harder the next time round.